Black sunday

So many adventures the last couple of weeks. I've been in Tuscany with Hannah visiting her polish friend Tomaz and his family who lives near Certaldo. I also got to see Florenze and walked barefooted in the heat. At home I've been with friends getting relationship advice/drunk or sketching around in Copenhagen. Which is the best way to get over a broken heart. 
Another note is that I saw the entire anime Shingeki no Kyojin, which I find strangely appealing. Giants walking around naked without genitals eating humans? What is not to like?
The following sketch might be from the day after I visited the Blue Planet with Jakob and stayed up late to finish Shingeki no Kyojin.
If I was a giant man eating tiger-shark I would be pretty fearsome to behold, and then I wouldn't need to worry about not being able to get angry. Because who would piss off a tiger-shark like that?